Cookies - To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit or use our website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Our website, like many others, stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies, their purpose and use is described below:
- To authenticate your login session, assist in search functionality, and to allow performance measurement and analytical data evaluation.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- The majority of cookies used on this website are session based and will be deleted after the browser is closed but some are persistent and will stay on your device for a period of maximum 1 year.
- The cookies are controlled by Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V. or by service providers acting on our behalf
- The cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED
|Drupal Session||Session||Used to identify the users session on the server.|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users via Google Analytics.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users via Google Analytics.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate via Google Analytics.|
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.